Wednesday 18 June 2014

Shortest post EVER!

Well from me anyhow.....

Once again just a pointer for those following the fortunes of Small Worlds, this time to Butterfly's final post on dolls houses for this season.  I hope you have already had time to enjoy her Tudor Tavern and the Opera Singer's House - known in Small Worlds for short as the Diva Dum, dum (long o, as in doom) being house in Czech.

Those of you reading her posts will understand how grateful I am that she is willing to use her skills in the service of Small Worlds, which would be a very different place without them, and how much I am going to miss her for the rest of the summer.

I cannot do better than to take a leaf out of her very own book and say, with her hero: 

"I can no other answer make but thanks,
And thanks, and ever thanks"   ~William Shakespeare

2 comments:

  1. Bother, I posted a comment and it got eaten! Such wonderful posts - I am in awe of both of your skills. I can't do miniature anything, never have been able to could - get all cross and sweaty when I try. And my imagination simply doesn't work the same way as yours does, making wonderful furniture and fittings out of other things.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work by all of you and thank you for sharing the wonders with us

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete