Monday 16 June 2014

Mini, mini, mini.....

That's what this post is going to be.....

It's intended to just be a pointer to Butterfly's blog, where she describes her adventures with the second of her major projects of the past few weeks - the Opera Singer's House.

And if you missed the first of her projects, the Tudor Tavern, you can find it here, and  my last post, which describes our first day this season, is here.....

Butterfly has one more dolls house related post to come, towards the end of this week, and then normal service will be resumed!




5 comments:

  1. Just looked at the Opera's singers house--amazing as all of them are but this does seem special

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful to have a close relative joining you in the miniatures and d/h world. My daugher thiks I am a little crazy and on my way to the mad old lady state.

    The two houses she has worked on are beautiful. I've just begun following her blog and as a wannabe craftsperson find myself both inspired and daunted. My end of primary school report in art and craft work states, ' Despite great skill in needlework, Jennifer's other art and craft work can best be described as cacky-handed.'
    Despite the fact that I feel Mr. Webster could have phrased it in better English and, perhaps in a kinder way, that tells you all you need to know about my own skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reduced to spluttering with admiration…

    A xx

    ReplyDelete